Create an Account or Sign-In to an Existing Account on FamilyID.com
To participate in sports in the 2023-2024 school year, all athletes must register online at the link below to be cleared and approved before the first tryout or practice. The ALA Athletic Department uses a secure registration platform, FamilyID.com, that provides our families with a safe, easy, and user-friendly way to register for ALA athletics. No more paperwork!
1. Follow these steps if you have an EXISTING FamilyID account (click here)
2. Follow these steps if you need to CREATE a FamilyID account (click here)
Registration Requirements (Esports is excluded from these requirements):
ALL athletes must upload the following online every year:
- Annual Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation for Physicians, Parents & Students (print form)
Page 5 – requires a PARENT, ATHLETE, & PHYSICIAN signature. Page 6 – requires PHYSICIAN information & signature.
- Proof of Insurance Each athlete must have proof of insurance. Please upload a photocopy of your current health insurance card, front and back. If an athlete does not have insurance, accident insurance must be purchased. Accident insurance is available at www.studentinsurance-kk.com. The parent must provide this proof of insurance; the insurance company cannot release this information to the school.
NEW athletes must also complete the following once during high School. This is good for all four years so returning athletes do not need to complete this step again.
- Concussion/Opioid Course Certificate Each athlete must complete an online course about concussion symptoms and opioid misuse at aiaacademy.org. Please upload completed certificate to your FamilyID registration. Directions on the steps to complete the Concussion/Opioid courses.
- Fall sports registrations (football, volleyball, cross country, cheer) – Due TBD
- Winter sports registrations (basketball, wrestling, soccer, cheer) – Due TBD
- Esports registrations – Due TBD
- Spring sports registrations (baseball, softball, track, golf) – Due TBD
Choose one option when making a payment.
*Football = $175 | All other sports (including Esports) = $150
- Send check or cash to the front office. Indicate on the memo line the name of your student and which sport.
- Make a credit card payment online at this link. On the payment page, enter the sports fee amount. Then enter the following information:
“Purpose of payment” – sports fee | “Apply to the account of” – your child’s name | Continue with payment information.
- Sign into your students account on FamilyID.com and choose the online payment option. Enter payment information, then proceed to confirmation.
- Fall sports (football, volleyball, cross country, cheer) – Due TBD
- Winter sports (basketball, wrestling, soccer, cheer) – Due TBD
- Esports – Due TBD
- Spring sports (baseball, softball, track, golf) – Due TBD