The International Program Enrollment Process
1. Complete Program Application
- Complete ALA’s International Program Application
- Email the completed International Program Application and the following documents to [email protected]:
- Two years of school transcripts (translated into English).
- Current bank statement proving availability of funds for tuition payment.
- Copy of passport.
- English test score (TOEFL or IELTS). To take an at-home iTEP Snapshot English test, click here.
- To take an at home Duolingo English Test, click here.
- Submit the nonrefundable $100 USD application according to the directions here.
Note: Applications are evaluated on a first come first served basis as they are received; submit your application as early as possible for the best chances to obtain a place in the program.
Applications received after May 1 (fall enrollment) or October 1 (spring enrollment) will be considered if there is room in the program.
2. Schedule Interview
3. Submit Enrollment Fee
The ALA admissions team will review your application and interview results. If your student is accepted, ALA will send your family an acceptance letter via email.
Upon receiving the email, submit the $3,000 enrollment fee to reserve a place at ALA. Directions to submit the enrollment fee will be provided in the acceptance email.
Upon receiving the $3,000 enrollment fee, ALA will send the Form I-20 and financial statement needed for the visa process.
The enrollment fee is non-refundable unless documentation is provided showing proof of a first and second visa denial.
- Check if you need a visa.
- Choose the type of US visa you will apply for.
- Fill in Application Form DS-160.
- Pay your application fee.
- Schedule visa interview.
- Compile the document file.
- Attend the visa interview.
- Wait for processing.
The documents needed at the Embassy are:
- Acceptance letter
- Form I-20 from ALA
- Receipts for any payments made
- Proof of payment of $350 USD SEVIS I-901 fee
- Proof of the family financial support
- Proof of connections to home country after schooling is finished
When a visa is granted, please inform ALA immediately.
5. Attend New Student Orientation
All NEW international students are required to arrive at ALA in time for Orientation, which is typically scheduled 4-5 days before the start of the school year in August.
Information regarding arrival and orientation will be provided to you upon acceptance. Students must inform ALA of finalized flight and arrival arrangements as soon as they are made.
The ALA International Admissions Team is here to answer your questions about all aspects of our program. Please send us an email at [email protected] with questions or to schedule an online meeting.
Arizona Lutheran Academy admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.