Athletics Hall of Fame Nomination
Honoring Arizona Lutheran Academy’s top student-athletes, coaches and individuals who have made a positive impact on the ALA family, and provides role models for today’s student-athletes.
- August 15- Nominations Due
- Homecoming – Induction Ceremony
- Superior accomplishments as an ALA student-athlete. (All-Region/All-State/Career Leader)
- Athlete must have graduated from ALA at least 10 years prior to nomination.
- Excellence at collegiate, national, amateur, or professional level. (not mandatory)
- Demonstrated integrity, sportsmanship, and citizenship before and after graduation.
- Academic and post-career accomplishments in the community and/or church.
- Significant contributions to the athletic program – longevity, overall record, championships.
- Significant contributions to community or professional organizations at state or national level.
- Have been, and are, good examples of character, leadership, integrity, and commitment.
- Retired from position at ALA.
- Outstanding achievements during and after leaving ALA.
Teams of Distinction:
- Championship level performance for an entire season.
- Accomplishing “firsts” or ‘highest” achievements in ALA history.
- Demonstrated character, integrity, and citizenship.
- A person who has supported the Arizona Lutheran Academy athletic department in a special manner, but does not meet the criteria of a former student-athlete or coach.
- This person should have been connected with the athletic program for a minimum of ten years. (This can be waived in special conditions.)
I wish to nominate a person as a candidate for admission into the ALA Athletic Hall of Fame.
Can we buy you a cup of coffee?
Let us buy you a cup of coffee! Join our alumni group, and we’ll send you a $5 Starbucks card. Plus, you’ll get monthly text messages about the great things happening at ALA. We will only send 1-2 texts each month. Promise.
Join our Alumni Facebook Group and Get Connected Today!
Our Facebook group is designed to connect and reconnect ALA alumni.