We opened our 46th year on August 9 and are pleased to share that
- enrollment remains steady. We may surpass last year’s enrollment records if additional international students arrive, as expected.
- we set a record with the largest number of new students transferring to ALA, 20.
- we continue to utilize every inch of our classroom space.
- the Building Committee, in partnership with our architects, has created a comprehensive site plan, detailing the use of our land and building needs.
- our Board and Mission Advancement team continue to plan for financing a new addition.
- our Board has approved the proposal from BWS/MOR Studios, our design team, to proceed with plans to make the building a reality. The current timeline calls for completion in the summer of 2025.